- Enhanced Self-Service Data Preparation (aka Web Data Provisioning for Business Users)
- Make it easier for line-of-business users to access and model the external data they need
- Provide connectivity to mainstream relational databases
- Enable the creation of Data Objects exposing parameters and custom drill up/down hierarchies
- Richer and Better Visualizations
- Provide new visualization types such as Word Cloud
- Improve visualizations’ responsiveness and expressiveness
- Future-Proof Analytics Platform
- Upgrade iHub to 100% 64-bit architecture
- Certify iHub’s interoperability with Amazon’s 64-bit Elastic File System
- Lay the foundation for major new iHub features planned for post-16.4:
▪ Support Big Data volumes by offloading the processing to Apache Spark
▪ Extend iHub with full-fledged ETL capabilities
Gold is ideal for partners who actively sell or co-sell their solutions with OpenText. Typically for larger firms with the ability to service clients on a national or global scale, Gold level participation offers enhanced support from OpenText in return for a strong commitment to working with us in many areas.
The Support Program is an invitation only program that enables Customer Support Approved Partners to provide support direct to their customers.
“OpenText establishes relationships with the best resellers, technology, services, and solution providers to ensure our customers’ success,” said Adam Howatson, CMO at OpenText. “Our partners are an extension of our global sales force, connecting customers with OpenText solutions. Together, we fulfill key market objectives to drive new business, establish a competitive advantage, and create value for our customers.”