ReportSoft are always seeking qualified consultants. Feel free to contact us for a job opportunity.
Region: Nordic / Benelux
ReportSoft is looking for Actuate consultants with hands-on technical experience.
Our team of highly technical Business Intelligence professionals guides Actuates customers in implementing complex Actuate-based solutions, ranging from short-term to long-term and large scale solutions.
Our consultants analyze client requirements, design and implement software solutions for clients through the use of Actuate and related software products.
Application development efforts may involve full, or partial, software lifecycle development. In addition, consulting services may be delivered in a purely advisory capacity to a client’s in-house development staff.
You will have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with varied growth opportunities, and a unique chance to get a close view of different industry verticals, companies and business challenges.
You will work with the latest and most prominent Business Intelligence Solutions, and have access to our entire staff consultants to back you up. In addition to our competitive salaries, we also offer bonus incentives. Our Consultants must possess the following experience, skills and abilities:
Experience and Technical Required Qualifications:
Solid 2-5 years of hands-on software development experience, after College or Graduate Program.
Solid OO Design and Programming Background with strong preference for Java.
- Databases: Thorough knowledge of databases, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Understanding of J2EE technologies (additional, .NET knowledge a plus)
- Understanding of Web Technologies and Web Security Concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and as an individual contributor
- Availability for up to 100% travel based on project needs
- Business Intelligence Experience, Consulting Experience are a strong plus
- Experience in designing and developing Web-based information delivery solutions with Actuate and/or other reporting products is a plus
- Masters Degree is a plus
Participate in definition and system design activities for larger projects, and independently
Perform detailed design activities on smaller engagements
- Participate in system architecture design and develop well-written design documentation
- Write software programs to fulfill scenarios already defined for an application
- Design and develop Actuate Reports
- Develop system test plans and participate in unit, system, and acceptance testing activities
- Identify new opportunities for existing clients
- Handle education and support for existing customers
Our office in the Nordic is situated in Copenhagen, Denmark. Since you will be working with customers all around Europe your domicile is not too important.
Please send your application and resume by mail to: