BIRT Information DesignerCourse Length: 2 days
Course Price: 567 Euro / 4.250 DKK per day
Who Should Attend?
Data Architects and Report Developers
ANSI SQL-92, familiarity with the Actuate product suite.
In this course, data architects learn how to use the BIRT Information Designer to create encapsulated SQL queries called information objects and how to configure database types. Students learn how business users and report developers use information objects to create queries in Actuate Query and BIRT Information Object Query Builder. Students learn how BIRT iServer system and volume administrators administer information objects.
Each student receives a comprehensive course manual, which functions as a workbook during the course and a detailed reference guide once the course completes.
- Introducing BIRT information objects
- Creating information object projects, database connection definitions, and maps of database tables and views
- Creating information objects with simple and ad hoc parameters
- Using information objects in Actuate Query and BIRT Information Object Query Builder in Actuate e.Report Designer Professional and BIRT Spreadsheet Designer
- Publishing information objects to an Encyclopedia volume
- Using the advanced features of BIRT Information Designer