Registration is now open for OpenText World, the global user conference that brings the OpenText community together. Save your seat and join us for a new engaging digital experience to expand your product knowledge and grow your career.
OpenText World is a complimentary digital event that offers insightful live keynotes, in-depth breakouts, virtual labs, the OpenText World Expo and opportunities to network with industry leaders. Learn about today’s key topic areas, including:
• Content Services–connect content with the people and systems that need it to accelerate productivity, simplify processes and enhance governance.
• Business Network–integrate people, systems and things in the cloud across extended supply chain ecosystems.
• Digital Experience–design and deliver meaningful digital experiences across all omnichannel interactions, from call centers and emails to digital devices and direct mail.
• Cyber Security and Investigations–maintain business security and continuity with cyber threat, data loss and endpoint protection, forensic investigation and remediation.
• AI, Analytics & Automation–optimize processes with insight, automation and data-driven decision making.
• Application Development–quickly adopt new technologies or adapt processes with API-driven products and developer services.
New this year: Attend OpenText World and purchase a training course to be eligible for a free OpenText certification exam (an $800 USD value). Show off your new expertise with an OpenText digital badge once you complete a training course or an exam!